TRAPPED!:Today you are going to write a story or narrative that could be selected for publication in a magazine for students all over Australia.
Your writing will be judged on the quality of your ideas, how you organise them and how well you write.
Write a story.
Your story must include the idea of being trapped. It may be you, a friend or an animal that is trapped. Use your imagination. It can be a true or made-up story.
You might like to think about the following:
- Where does the story take place?
- What events lead to being trapped and who is involved?
- What feelings do the characters experience?
- What happens to solve the problems and so end the story?
- Give your story a title.
- Pay attention to your sentences, spelling, and punctuation.
- Remember that you are writing this story for a magazine read by students all over Australia.