Built by teachers for children aged 5 to 12, Ziptales is a vast online library that includes poems, puzzles, comics, videos, jokes, ‘Make and Do’ projects, and more than 200 original stories. All stories, more than 250 in all, are highly illustrated and have two interactive comprehension activities that follow each. In addition, downloadable spelling, vocabulary, and other homework sheets are provided for every story.
The Ziptales library is completely web-based, so there’s no software to load and it’s accessible anywhere you have a computer and Internet connection—at home, at school, or at the library.
- More than 600 homework worksheets.
- 300 learning modules.
- Guaranteed safe educational site.
- Downloadable parent guide included.
Story genres include:
- Comedy Stories: Showcasing comic staples like embarrassment, annoying pets, and would-be superheroes.
- Mystery Stories: Intriguing, child friendly ‘whodunnits’.
- Yucky Stories: Funny and exciting stories about spiders, spew, and strange smells – perfect for the reluctant reader.
- Fantasy Stories: Enchanting tales of make believe.
- Animal Stories: Cute tales about faithful furry friends and animal fables.
- True Stories: Dramatized accounts of real life adventures.
- Scary Stories: Safe thrills for children who love ghosts, monsters, and spooky settings.
- Adventure Stories: Adrenalin charged tales of pirates, tombs, jungles, and dinosaurs.
- Myths & Legends: Epic tales of quests, tests, and goodness.
- People Stories: Explore the rich world of relationships and values.
- Fairy Stories: Traditional and unknown stories of fantasy, magic and morality.
- Choose your Own Adventure Stories: Interactive stories complete with thrilling twists.
Ziptales is available for unlimited home use at just $80 per year! If within the first 14 days of using Ziptales – you are not completely satisfied – we will give you a full refund of the subscription price.